Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rational and Preliminary research :) (draft)

Rationale and preliminary research draft:
For my last World Religions IA, I focused on 3 countries and why they were required to veil by their governments as a result of Islam. Soon after I was finished with that project I realized that I had chosen way too big of an area of focus. This time I am choosing to focus solely on Iran, and am switching it up a bit. Instead of discussing the issue of veiling, I will be discussing radical Islam. I have never really gone into depth on learning about Iran and radical Islam or even Iran really at all. This makes me excited to only focus on one country and go in-depth. The question I will be asking is "What part did radical Islam play in the Iranian Revolution?". In order to answer this question I will need a variety of sources such as an interview, and numerous sources both book and internet.
I will add more to this once I obtain more sources that can be cited within this section :)

No comments:

Post a Comment